Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 07, 2009

Celebrating Aunt Ann


When I look at this picture of my aunt, Ann I realize that I was yet to know her because she was only about 15 at the time, but what a lady she became :) She was so interested in many occupations at a time when many women were staying home to raise their children. I found her to be a very interesting lady and I loved the fact that when everyone else called me by the family nickname that she would call me what I wanted and that was Debbie or Deborah. Thanks Aunt Ann; I celebrate you for being a wonderful aunt that I could learn from and for being SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!