Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 18, 2009

Celebrating Duckie


I have known my girlfriend Duckie for more than 25 years, but who is counting. She has really been through a lot through the years and she perseveres at times when I know I would probably have caved. She's a strong cookie, 'nuff said! She works hard every day and is a mom two her two girls while their dad recovers daily from a horrible motorcycle accident that nearly took his life. She does not get enough credit for everything thst she does and that includs getting it from herself, but I am here today to give it! Duckie you my friend have taken on the world and need to rely on friends who are there and want to help, but because you are not like that at all I celebrate you and your devotion to always being an excellent employee and giving more than 100%. I look forward to the day when you and I can be Thelma and Louise minus the car ride on the cliff, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!