Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 08, 2009

Meet Jeanette Giancaspro Resident Stamp Sketch Artist

Jeanette will be working closely with Jill Revell. They together will provide sketches in the future as well as their take on the sketch meanwhile using stamping as a technique I think so many of us love. I think you will appreciate the work of Jeanette Giancaspro! Her use of stamps will be a great inspiration to any of us looking to pick up our stamps once again :) Please help me welcome Jeanette and here is more all about her...



I've been married for almost 20 years (in July), and we have 2 very unique and gifted children: David (14) and Haley (9). I have been scrapbooking and stamping for about 8 years. I started right after our first trip to DisneyWorld, where I bought a scrapbook kit to showcase our Disney photos. Then my husband bought me my first issue of Memory Makers. The rest is history....

I teach scrapbooking and stamping workshops/classes, and I really enjoy teaching others and helping them to see that we are all creative - even those of us who never thought we had an artistic or creative bone in our bodies. That is what I used to enjoy most when I was a school teacher: seeing that "aha!" moment when a student of mine finally got what I was teaching. It's the same with crafting. I find it very gratifying when I can inspire others to see and reach their potential.

I'm looking forward to working with this super-talented group of groovy ladies, and I'm grateful to Deb for offering me the opportunity to be part of this fabulous team.

Jeanette


Here is her layout having used the same sketch as her stamp team member with an extra side b:





Photobucket

1 comment:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!