Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 16, 2009

Meet Lynnette Davis Resident Sketch Artist

Lynnette is up next. Is her smile not infectious...in a great way? Here is more about her...


"The nice thing about my husband being in the military is that we get to travel A LOT! My name is Lynnette Davis and I live wherever the Army moves us. We're currently stationed at Fort Lee, Virginia. I'm originally from Hawaii, born and raised. And the ALOHA spirit is still true in me! I am a 20 something year old proud mother to 4 beautiful children and a wife to my very own Prince Charming. Ever since I can remember, I have been addicted to taking pictures and making collages. Then, shortly after my first child was born I was introduced to scrapbooking. I then learned the safe way of working with my precious photos and here I am 9 years later, still enjoying the craft."


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Lynnette!! Love your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS!!! the bright colors are SUPER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colors Lynnette!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!