Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 13, 2009

Meet Niki_Ray Bass Resident Card Artist

Let me introduce you to a really sweet girl joining us from the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the beautiful Bluegrass State! I know you wil love her eager attitude as much as I do...I bring you NR aka Niki-Ray!

Hello I am Niki_Ray from Fort Knox Kentucky. I am a SAHM to three wonderful kiddos they are 10, 3 and 2 years old. My husband and I have been married for 11 years. 12 this coming August.

My scrapping adventure started in 1998 with the birth of my daughter. I already loved to take pictures and wore the heck out of my little 110 camera so I needed to do something with all the pictures from it. So I started scrapbooking on 8x11 construction paper, Elmers glue and about 3 pairs of scissors. That was it until she got to be about 6 years old. My sister-in-law was invited to a CM party at our local baptist church, not knowing anyone there she invited me to go. I was there maybe a half hour and fell in love. I had the tape runner, corner punch and guillotine and I was in heaven. We made good friends with this CM consultant and it went from there. We started going to our LSS for 12 and 18 hour crops and just had a blast with it. I love trying anything once but have to admit I have my favorites. I think with my crafts I have the “I can do that” attitude. If I see something I like I try it myself and add my own twist to it to make it my own. I just get an idea in my head and sketch it out and run with it. In the past year I have fallen in love with card making I just cannot get enough and I make them for everyone I know. I love the smiles on their faces when they receive one, and it just makes my day...and hopefully theirs too. Some other non-scrappy stuff about me...I love the outdoors, my favorite season is Summer, I love to bowl and I LOVE Italian food,LOL! This is my first DT experience so I am super excited to be working with all these talented and crafty ladies!! XoXo Niki_Ray


Check out my BLOG: http://nikiraysniche.blogspot.com/


Here is the card she created using DCWV and the team sketch! I love those butterflies!!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey Niki Ray!
    Thanks again for letting me use your Easter Egg Blog Candy idea.
    I seriously cannot comprehend how you can do 18+ hour crops! I always say that I'm far more than "addicted" to scrapbooking, but it looks like you take the cake! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blingy butterflies ROCK!!!! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Niki Ray! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!