Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 01, 2009

Welcome to the Team

Please join me in welcoming the new If It's Groovy Design Team! I am so excited to be working with each of these uber talented ladies! I know that as they create their projects that you too will see why they have each been selected from the numerous applicants to be a part of what makes this blog way cool! Please take the time to get to know them as we learn a little bit about them each month in their projects and comments. I know you will love each of them as much as I do!
Deb♥

And now without further adieu I bring you...

Disabled slideshow, sorry it is slowing down the blog. Please ask for a link if you would still like to see the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!