Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 01, 2009

Welcome to the Team

Please join me in welcoming the new If It's Groovy Design Team! I am so excited to be working with each of these uber talented ladies! I know that as they create their projects that you too will see why they have each been selected from the numerous applicants to be a part of what makes this blog way cool! Please take the time to get to know them as we learn a little bit about them each month in their projects and comments. I know you will love each of them as much as I do!
Deb♥

And now without further adieu I bring you...

Disabled slideshow, sorry it is slowing down the blog. Please ask for a link if you would still like to see the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!