Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 21, 2009

Canvas Faithbooking with Debbie


Lead Faithbooking Artist Debbie has a new project for us this morning. Here is her canvas layout with an extra copy of the enlarged area of the detailing as well as a supply list.

"Original Acrylic painting by me on canvas, I used the sewing machine around the frame of the painting and a Prima notepad journalling page with Heidi grace Chipboard letters and pen. With feet eyelets."
John 6:19 So When they had rowed about 3 or 4 miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near the boat; and they were afraid
"My interpretation: Many of us are afraid of anything that is different to what we are used to. All we need to do is ask if Jesus himself is in this or not. These days, I rely on myself alot more than God. And that is dangerous. I really should concentrate on what he wants for my life for it is better than what I imagine for myself. This for me is the "seeing Jesus walk on the water moment" - I am afraid. Its different to what I am used too. I must trust him though with my whole heart."

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting lo. I like how you didn't use any pics on it. Wonderful. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 23, 2009

    Thank you ladies

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!