Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 17, 2009

Blog Hop Winners!!!


Make sure you keep check on the blogs of those who held a challenge during our Back to the 80's Crop. Winning names are being announced and now it is time to also announce mine. Thanks to ALL who entered. I am pleased to announce the winner of my Crimp Challenge is Melissa Newton and here is her lo. Melissa please email me at groovydeb@yahoo.com with your mailing info so I can put your prizes in the mail :)
Deb♥



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melissa, what a cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Great lo. I love Cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caongrats Melissa, adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!