Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 15, 2009

We Came, We Saw, We Went Back...

to the 80's and it was a lot of fun! Thank you all for taking the time to come out and play along with us. We hope you had a great trip back into the 80's. I sure miss them and loved an opportunity over the last ten days to remenisce!

We are busy collecting the layouts from each of you and will have all winners announced by Wednesday. I have my fingers crosses for all of you!

Thanks again, Deborah♥
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Michelle #2068June 15, 2009

    It was alot of fun! Thanks to all that participated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun I wish I had gottem do to more challies but life happens hope we get to do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!