Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 27, 2009

Did the School Photographer Visit Yet?

If you are like me then school pictures are a must! With the school photo just around the corner I can see a project like this one would be awesome for those sweet little wallet size pics that come with the packages. This was created by our new Lead Alter Artist Kristin. I ♥ this SO much that I want to see if you too can create one using Kristin's as inspiration. Let me know and I will show it right here on the If It's Groovy :) Thanks to Kristin for another GREAT project this month!!!
Deb♥






















5 comments:

  1. Great idea for a grandparent gift! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How groovy is this! I'm luvin' it : ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome idea! I am definitely going to have to lift this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!