Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 09, 2009

Groovy Birthday Cards!!!


Our Lead Alter Artist, Charlotte jumped ship!
CHARLOTTE


MMhuh, yep you read that right which would explain why you previously saw Kristin in that role :) Charlotte is now leading our card team and one of her first duties as the team head honcho was to decide on a theme for this month. Aww what a sweetie, she chose Birthday to represent my birthday, so kind and I am touched! I am happy to introduce you to the new team's works of art and let you know that more will come on them in the future but you just have to see what their visions were for the month.

Thanks Groovy chicks and I love your cards! Welcome to the team and rock on!
Deb♥




ERIN






































PEG






































NICOLE




































JEN T




















10 comments:

  1. Awesome Cards Ladies!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Groovy Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I think Peg needs to teach us how to make the waterfall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards gals and Happy B'Day Deb!!!! Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those are sooo cute!! I get in a rut with those cards so I really appreciate this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My! My! My! These are the cutest!!! Well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies, your cards are all so awesome! I envy cardmakers -- I just can't get the hang of it. You go,girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now who wouldn't want to receive one of those gorgeous cards on their birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all the cards! jen t :)

    and happy birthday deb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo I love these! I made one of the waterfall cards at a Stampin' Up workshop and it was SO much fun! I think you guys are so talented! I'm just not good at cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards ladies. I loved each and everyone of the cards. I am amazed and honored by all the talent I have on the team!! Great first month Ladies

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!