Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 28, 2009

How many times did we all hear "If you keep making that face it will stick?" I laugh out loud when I hear that phrase! So, I asked members of the DT what makes them LOL and hear are some of the comments I heard along with some more of their layouts for inspiration in case you have not completed and sent in your Funny Face layout. Oh! I am showing mine today too, hope my face doesn't stick!
Deb♥

Theresa said:
"My grandson Gavin smiles with his whole face and when he turns to the camera and breaks out in that smile, I can't help but laugh out loud. He is just the cutest thing!"

Kristi said:
"I LOL when I hear my daughter use her laugh from her gut. Gets me everytime! ;)"

Guylaine said:
"I would say that I LOL at practically anything humorous. Laughter is good medicine for the heart."

Peg said:
"What makes me? My family, the things I enjoy doing and my want to always learn new things."

Groovy Deb

























Nicole

























Peg

























Theresa

























Vanessa
























Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are adorable! Great job ladies!

    By the way Deb ~ you've been given an award! Check out my blog for more details!
    http://theuntamedscrapper.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!!! Some great pics!! Always good to laugh! Love all the LO's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that face, Deb! These made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!