Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 28, 2009

How many times did we all hear "If you keep making that face it will stick?" I laugh out loud when I hear that phrase! So, I asked members of the DT what makes them LOL and hear are some of the comments I heard along with some more of their layouts for inspiration in case you have not completed and sent in your Funny Face layout. Oh! I am showing mine today too, hope my face doesn't stick!
Deb♥

Theresa said:
"My grandson Gavin smiles with his whole face and when he turns to the camera and breaks out in that smile, I can't help but laugh out loud. He is just the cutest thing!"

Kristi said:
"I LOL when I hear my daughter use her laugh from her gut. Gets me everytime! ;)"

Guylaine said:
"I would say that I LOL at practically anything humorous. Laughter is good medicine for the heart."

Peg said:
"What makes me? My family, the things I enjoy doing and my want to always learn new things."

Groovy Deb

























Nicole

























Peg

























Theresa

























Vanessa
























Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are adorable! Great job ladies!

    By the way Deb ~ you've been given an award! Check out my blog for more details!
    http://theuntamedscrapper.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!!! Some great pics!! Always good to laugh! Love all the LO's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that face, Deb! These made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!