Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 31, 2009

A Not-So Groovy Vacation...

Hi Scrap Friends! After almost one year of keeping If It's Groovy up and running I wish I could say that I was taking a much needed vacation to Grand Cayman, ahh the ocean is unreal there, but I unfortunately have a more serious issue at hand. My youngest daughter who is five has been sick for one week, and will pay a third visit to her doctor on Monday. Her school has been terribly affected by H1N1.

I will be listing the November challenge in a few days instead of tomorrow as planned, and will spend a few days offline while I get my daughter back to her old self. All DT projects that you have grown accustomed to seeing throughout the month will still be here, but just a few days later, as will the announcement of our October winner.

You will be missed and I do ask that you keep Katelyn and all the little ones in your prayers.

Thank you, Groovy Deb♥

and Groovy Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!