Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 20, 2010

Bing oh???

OK Girlies it looks like it is time for the next Bingo word. I seriously cannot believe there are that many words left on all of yours lists!!! Wowzer!Be sure to check the NING site where I have listed all called words or feel free to go back through each of the days previous to now. I want to make sure you did not miss any!!!

OK tonight's wonderful word is MINI.

Starting tomorrow I am calling one word in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night. We will get us a winner unless this one helps someone tonight.

See at the email box, I hope :)
Deb♥

9 comments:

  1. I have one left but that one is not it....DARN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - oppossumwoman=Donna #6036

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope... no good! 5 more still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized with that list I have 4 left (I excluded my extra word for signing up for ning) I would have 5 otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 3 left! Is it me or this has been a hard game to play!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 left...fingers crossed...XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, 4 more to go! : ]

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!