Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 28, 2010

Kristi's Birthday Challenge

Ya know sometime tonight I decided that I decided I needed to make a card for myself. Weird right? I know but I don't feel so hot and really I would love to just be at the ocean celebrating someone's birthday, You're birthday today? Let's make it yours...just let me smell the salty air and be at that shore! Somewhere warm would be good too! So here is my card and please let me make it clear, hint hint that Kristi would love to have you come over and enter her challenge too!
http://scrappinnelly.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-someones-birthday.html





Kristi's awesome card is right here and I just love her cupcake on there don't you?
Deb♥

1 comment:

  1. cool cards! reminds me of how much i miss summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!