Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 16, 2010

Word of the Morning...

OK, since we are getting closer and I cannot have but one winner I will call one word each morning, then one each night until we finish this. So this time I pulled the word FROG. Last year we celebrated National Frog Month and created layouts using that as our jump off point. Wanna see the slideshow again? Here it is with all the amazing works of art from the design teams and Groovy Friends :)



4 comments:

  1. nOPE DONT HAVE FROG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe tonight you will get one of yours. You just have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah- I have frog but am a LONG way away from GROOVY BINGO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved your Groovy prompts! These were great!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!