Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 19, 2010

Word of the year, Where are You with yours?

This year I chose my word of the year that I felt needed to be incorporated into my life a lot. My word? Simplify. This year started out with lots of crazy, while I am thinking about it 2009 ended with lots of crazy, but that's another story. So I thought out my word and set out to make it happen. I gave up my scrapbook room to one of my children as her room and started the process of moving all scrappy things to my closet and my bedroom so it is even closer and I can watch TV at the same time. See doing more than one thing at a time:simplifying. That did not work for me so I took a place in the living room, HATED IT! Back to my room again with a newer plan, HATE IT! Now I have scrap stuff in my old studio, my living room, and my bedroom. What's a girl to do?

I have a new plan that's it!

I am going to switch rooms again this time I am going to shift the girls and take over my master bedroom that I have been letting my teenager use. Come back to Momma! Whoohoo!

Are you sticking to your word?

2 comments:

  1. Deb, I am LOVING the new blogspot design! It is PERFECT! :D

    My 2010 word is Enlighten. I made a list of goals I wanted to work on and thus far, I've tackled about half of the list. Thanks for reminding me to look over my goals again and complete all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose the word Serenity. Last year was really chaotic for me and this year I am re-claiming my serenity. Peace and scrapping bliss.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!