Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 02, 2010

John 15:5

This month we have a transition on our Faithbooking team as we move Vanessa over to lead our Dollbabies team, but we still have Marci and Anna to share two very unique and beautiful layouts based on the bible verse John 15:5 - I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. I think each layout is a fine representation of the meaning of this verse and how it is intended in our lives. Enjoy!

Marci
























Anna

4 comments:

  1. Both are beautifully done. I love the gingham border on Marci's LO. And Anna, those flowers are adorable...are they folded?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ladies! The LO for this scripture is on my blog! http://creatingsensations.blogspot.com/2010/05/lo-share.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love buttons on LOs and the embellishments are a great accent on the cute pictures with Marci's.
    I also think the flowers and stitching on Anna's is great!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!