Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 08, 2010

Etsy Visit with Zuk

One of our Groovy Chicks would like to invite us over to her new Etsy...Read on...


My name is Andrea Slee (aka Zuk) and I've been a 2 page designer for If It's Groovy for over 6 months. I love scrapbooking and have been into arts and crafts my whole life. I even managed a year of college in fashion design. I love trying new techniques and making my own embellishments for my pages, so I decided to open up my own etsy shop.

























Everything I sell I make with my own two hands and I'm happy to do any custom orders you might have.Right now I have alot of different flowers in many sizes and colors and a few summer embellishments. I draw on inspiration from everywhere and anywhere but especially from nature. So if you're looking for some unique embellishments come check out my store. Be sure to check back often as there's still lots of products I have in the making.

Thanks,
Andrea

Here is the address: http://www.etsy.com/shop/zuksnook

Wishing Andrea the best of luck with her Etsy shoppe!

5 comments:

  1. YOur embellishments are fabulous! Best of luck with your etsy shop. YOu are a talented "gardener".

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 09, 2010

    awesome good luck with your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, did u make all the flowers on this page??? They are AWESOME!! Very Groovy! ; ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I never had luck with Etsy, I hope you do better than I did! I really do! What a great page. Wonderful happy colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!