Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to ALL the Daddios



What a year it has been. Some very complicating things began on January 1st in my personal life with my dad. He let me know he was facing a severe health crisis and from that moment on I started falling apart. My dad, like so many other dads is the one I go to for serious advice and I know how blessed I have been to have him and my mother too :) After many months of struggle and hospital time, surgery, many doctor visits and an upcoming surgery again, my daddy is on the mend. I am so thankful for the MANY prayers that made it up to Heaven on behalf of my earthly father and grateful to be able to say Happy Father's Day Daddy, with Luv, your little girl ;) Deborah♥

p.s. these are a few pics from before the new year when Daddy was having ice cream with my little girl :) Can we say spoiled? A little? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!