Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 01, 2010

June Photobooth Challenge

This month we celebrate and create using filmstrips. Some of us found photobooths to pop in and out of, did some digging and found old photobooth pics that needed a scrapbook page home, and others created their own. Whichever works for you, give it a try and please come back here with a link or email groovydeb@yahoo.com so you can be entered into a drawing where one winner will receive a box-o-goodies from me :) Enter by June 30 11pm EST.

The winner will be announced on July 1 and she will have 30 days to respond with a USA mailbox address. Thanks and enjoy!
Deb♥

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Everybody did such a great job. I really loved the application I used to put my daughter's pictures in. It is found at http://www.bighugelabs.com/ I have done other filmstrip-like LOs and they were created by cutting out squares from a rectangular scrap of paper. I put the pictures behind the cut out squares and they looked really cute.
    Good luck to those who play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job ladies! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was a fun challenge...take time to capture the silly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great lo's ladies!!!! Cool to see everyone's different takes on them! What inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is mine:

    http://celinascraps.blogspot.com/2010/06/if-its-groovy-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the challenge. beautiful creations ladies. here is my take:
    http://isay-creativegenius.blogspot.com/2010/06/falling-in-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Deb-look who's here to say hello! LOL I just saw the challenge so I can't say I created this for you unfortunately but I thought I'd post it since you haven't seen us in FOREVER!!!

    http://kateblue.blogspot.com/2010/06/do-whatchu-feel-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!