Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 16, 2010

Save Your Package Inserts!

Some companies have been so kind in our efforts to be a better "green" scrapping society by creating packaging that can be reused. Have you noticed that lately? I hope so because we as scrappers really have the potential to create a lot of waste. Be sure to check your new products to see if you can add anything to your projects.

In this layout I did exactly as I mentioned and used the insert. All I needed was my favorite Pinking Sheers from Fiskars and also my heart shaped Hand Punch, also a Fiskars product. and PRESTO! an embellie :)

TFL!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the diecut design on this Deb! I find myself using most of my packaging too. :) It's like you get a bit extra free goodness with your purchases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have caught the bug of using whatever I can from packaging to make all kinds of stuff! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Deb! I have found myself saving all kinds of things I used to just throw away more lately as well, from clothing tags, bottle caps, mini envelopes, and even some decorative packaging like the one you used here. Now I just have to find a way to use all that stuff...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!