Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 16, 2010

Save Your Package Inserts!

Some companies have been so kind in our efforts to be a better "green" scrapping society by creating packaging that can be reused. Have you noticed that lately? I hope so because we as scrappers really have the potential to create a lot of waste. Be sure to check your new products to see if you can add anything to your projects.

In this layout I did exactly as I mentioned and used the insert. All I needed was my favorite Pinking Sheers from Fiskars and also my heart shaped Hand Punch, also a Fiskars product. and PRESTO! an embellie :)

TFL!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the diecut design on this Deb! I find myself using most of my packaging too. :) It's like you get a bit extra free goodness with your purchases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have caught the bug of using whatever I can from packaging to make all kinds of stuff! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Deb! I have found myself saving all kinds of things I used to just throw away more lately as well, from clothing tags, bottle caps, mini envelopes, and even some decorative packaging like the one you used here. Now I just have to find a way to use all that stuff...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!