Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 27, 2010

Freelancing Designers

When the time came to make the design team smaller here at If It's Groovy I made the decision that for those who are still interested in sharing a project here at If It's Groovy that you are welcome to do so as a Freelance Designer. Previously Jodi joined IIG as a Vintage designer for a three month term and is now submitting a layout where I challenged her to create a vintage layout with the theme of wallpaper. I think she did a beautiful job and I know you will too!




If you want to submit as a Freelance Designer, please contact me too by clicking my name below!
Deborah

3 comments:

  1. that is a very creative layout...has almost a kaleidoscope kind of feel to it...very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! awesome job jodi! jen t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great LO! I love using the wallpaper theme and having the picture seemingly pop out from behind the paper!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!