Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 07, 2010

Orange Alphabets with Kelly







Kelly is here today to provide some really neat inspiration for our Alphabet Challenge this month. I think this is an excellent way to use up numerous amounts of leftover alphabets that may not have been able to make it to a page. By using all of those orange alphabets I know she must need to do some shopping. Isn't it clever how she ran that sub-title down the middle of her title?

Deb♥


3 comments:

  1. I always struggle with Halloween, but I really felt inspired by this LO! I plan to scraplift this idea for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool lo kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job w/this challenge! I love how you used all your alpha's!! : ]

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!