Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 31, 2010

Got Bacon?

I hope you had plenty of inspiration this month to create a layout about your favorite sandwich for National Sandwich Month. If you have not done so send in a layout to share with us :)

Here is one last layout from our Inspiration Station with Heather.
Deb♥





































I love Bacon! That's it. Period! I love Bacon!!!!!! My lo is just that . . . I don't care what kind of sandwich, wrap, salad you give me, if it has bacon on it, I am a happy woman!!!! One thing though . . . I do NOT like it crispy! My best friend says if it was a steak, I would want it raw. Then again, if it was steak, she would want hers well done! This picture is just perfect for how I like mine!!!! YUMMY!!!! Love the smell of it ~ Love to eat it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear what you're saying! Bacon is pretty yummy! I cook with it a lot and it is so versatile! Cute idea for a sandwich layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute LO...and a great subject

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!