Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 09, 2010

Let's Check in with The Groovy Chicks: Jen T

I asked The Groovy Chicks to talk with me about their layouts that line down the page here at If It's Groovy. Here is what Jen has to say :)


This lo of me I loved the already dashes border but didn’t like the design on the bottom left corner so I matted my PIC on pp and put that on top of the old design. Then I laid out my flowers to the heart design and then glued them in place. I then topped them with a red gem. The "me" title I added dimension by layering two colors of the same font slightly off each other. then I stamped red swirls onto both sides of the heart and added a diecut corner with another red gem. lastly I just carried black dashes around my PIC and outlined the photo and mat in red to give it a little pop

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to take the not so great in a preprinted paper and make it YOU! I learned slowly that it is okay to make papers and embellishments "mine" in any way I feel like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers in the shape of the heart...very cute LO, and welcome back to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip and this LO is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!