Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 06, 2010

Make Your Flowers This Way!

Today Kelly is sharing beautiful flowers she made. They look great!
Deb♥






I have been making BUNCHES of flowers with this new stencil I bought from Paper Pizazz. I stencil onto paper (double sided), cut and fold according to the directions and wah-lah, pretty posies. I jazz them up by placing a button in the center and a scalloped circle on the back. I'm in an embellishment swap this month and these are my project. My Fiskars micro-tip scissors are tired!







2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like flowers like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I should pick up one of these because I usually freehand draw and cut everything, which gets tiresome and no two are ever exactly the same for layering. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!