Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 12, 2010

What to do with 1 Set of Coordinating Papers?


I challenged myself to sit down with one set of papers all coming from the same collection and create. The only "rule" was that each would include the same line of papers and have one added color for interest. I came up with some unusual layouts that covered many different time frames from me as a teenager using pink

















to a layout of my kitty Zorro using torquoise.

















Many times I sit down while watching TV with no exact idea in mind of which picture will end up there. It works for me, what can I say?


I then thought I would use one of the papers but cut it out into a shape and use yellow as the color of choice. I had this picture sitting idly by for 3 years and now it has finally been put into my little dollbaby's album :)






















Here is the same Dollbaby on her first Christmas as I used red with these papers


















































Now that you have seen what I did with an entire paper collection, I challenge you to do the same with the papers you have been hoarding :)




TFL!




Deb♥

4 comments:

  1. I love the layouts, they are all so different and the page elements are wonderful! I often use pages from the same collection, but it has been more of a sense of guilt ( I bought paper and tons of embellies to match and I SHOULD use them), thrift (I don't work anymore and my hubby's pay was deducted 15%), or space (I just don't have a lot of storage or money to spend on storage). This has all forced me to become very creative. When I have exhausted a collection and I am tired of it I am ready to pass what is left on to someone else who wants a change or who wants to do a swap.....mmmm....future plans, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you got so many layouts out of one collection! I can't seem to commit to multiple consecutive layouts with the same stack. GRR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. black and white are so versatile...you got all of these GREAT pages just by adding an accessory color, and they each have such a different feel to them. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your b&w LOs and one estra color great!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!