Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 19, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR SIGN: Heather?


I can't say that I am much into astrology or the zodiac stuff! Yes, on a clear night, I like to sit on the back deck with my hubby and maybe a glass of wine (haha) and enjoy the evening looking up at the stars! But when it comes to ASTROLOGY, I can barely find the big dipper! Let alone Orion's Belt! In fact, this just about summed up everything I know! LOL!

I don't follow my horoscope, though I admit that it is sometimes to read!! What I do know is that I am a Sagittarius and my husband is a Libra! Do I know if those are a good mix? Couldn't tell ya . . . but it works for us!

When Groovy Deb gave us this challenge, I thought that it might be a good layout for my Book of Me! I actually enjoyed doing it! Lots if distress ink and glimmer mist! Can't make me much happier then that! I used a punch for all the squares and then distressed the edges. The stars were cut on my Cricut in various sizes and then I glimmer misted them to match the lo! They are pop dotted with different thicknesses of pop dots for lots of dimension. The word "Sagittarius" was designed on my Gypsy so that it is all one word!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this LO! Browns are another of my favorite palette to work from. What a great addition to your "me" book! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Layout! Heather did you use a pre cut 12 by 12..or did you do this all yourself? Either way AMAZING job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patchwork quilt feel to this LO...great job

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!