Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 08, 2010

Think Pink on SYTYCD

As we continue to bring awareness on the subject of breast cancer I quickly remembered a number from one of my favorite shows, So You Think You Can Dance. The choreographer actually wrote this for this purpose and I think it is definately worth watching. Take a look at the emotion displayed in the eyes and bodies of these beautiful dancers. Kudos to Tyse Diorio for choreographing such a moving piece of art which as we know comes in many many forms. Get out the Kleenex before you press the play button.
Much luv,
Deb♥


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this...I can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video was absolutely beautiful...and quite moving! It reminded me of all the feelings I felt when I found out I had cancer. Well done!!! BTW I am a cancer survivor going on 3 years in December, Thanks for sharing.

    Sonia Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching this. It is one of my favorites from SYTYCD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that show. And this was one of my favorites for the season!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!