Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 01, 2010

TRANSLATIONS:GROOVY DEB♥


This month as we translate other languages onto our scrapbooking layouts I chose this title Mosca a Dios Poco Un which means Fly to God Small One~We had a sad experience here in my yard as you will be able to tell from the journaling :( Do you feed the birdies outside in your yard? I do! I love looking out of my kitchen window and seeing them flying around and eating dinner together. Heartbreaking is how it felt when this happened because I anxiously look for the baby birds to arrive each Spring and join their moms and dads flying around in my yard. I hear them chirping now as I type this :)

I hope you will read the journaling and then go outside and feed your little birdies in the yard if you can :)

Deb♥

3 comments:

  1. Deb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This made me cry!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful layout! Poor little birdie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout! I hope it was the victim of a Cuckoo, they hijack other bird's nests and lay eggs that hatch before the others and then they push them out so the new mommy only feeds them!!!!
    I hate it when baby birds get hurt, especially by my naughty outdoor cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout, sad too. I love having the birds in our yard also.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!