Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 05, 2010

Stamping and Flower Soft

Have you seen this awesome product called Flower Soft? Let's take a look at how Kelly uses it with the steps below and thn forming a perfect card!
Deb♥































Sometimes dry and heat embossing just aren't enough. A design needs some PIZAZZ! I'm sharing my first experiment with Flower Soft. Using this large stamp, I dabbed on 3 different colors of ink...(remember to "HUFF" on your stamp to make sure it's moist right before you stamp onto your paper). Once I have my image stamped, I randomly select areas to outline with my fine-tip glue pen. I shake on some Flower Soft (I'm using "Heather"), let it adhere, and then shake off the excess back into the container. On this last photo, I heat embossed the stamped outline of the bicycle with black sparkly embossing powder, and then just added the Flower Soft for the flowers in the basket. I placed it inside a window card and groovy! Now, if it was a really GROOVY bike, it would have a yellow and lime green flowered banana seat, just like mine did when I was 8. However, since I am no longer 8 years old, I think this Flower Soft added just the PIZAZZ I was looking for!

4 comments:

  1. Kelly,
    Your cards are great! Love what you did with the wheat stamp.

    I love Flowersoft! When I first discovered it, a lady was buying several colors and dividing them up and making her own "starter kit." I contacted her again recently and she told me that Flowersoft asked her to stop doing it. It was such a fun way to have a variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, I have not yet tried this product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! tfs! i love your cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some, I want some, I want some! Very cool technique and cool card!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!