Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 25, 2010

Groovy Christmas Wishes!

All of us here at If It's Groovy would like to take the time to send good tidings and wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

Today as we celebrate the birth of our beautiful dear Jesus, I am so thankful for the many blessings I have in life because of His birth. May we all continue to be blessed together in 2011! Sending much love, warm wishes, and a happy season with those you care about! We appreciate you!
Deborah♥















I would like to wish all you GROOVY GIRLS a very Merry CHRISTmas. I am so happy to celebrate the birth of our Savior. I hope you will all join me and reflect on every single blessing you have in your life. It does not matter what is under that tree, be it a Kitchen Aid or a box of microwave popcorn. What matters is that a man was born to save the world and we all need to be aware of that every day we live! Do something to bring glory to him every day. May his love shine brightly on you this next year. There you have it, that is what really matters, sorry Santa, you are 2nd best!
Jeannie DeGruccio














Heather here! Just wanted to wish all you Groovy Chicks out there a Very Merry Christmas!! A big thank you for following us here at If It's Groovy, for all the wonderful comments, for participating in our challenges and for giving me inspiration as well!!! My prayer is that God blesses you this Christmas season, that Jesus' birth is celebrated and that we are able to spread the good news of who our God is!!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!!! ~ Heather













i hope your christmas wishes come true and that you share your day with those you love and cherish. merry christmas all!!
jen t.













Happy Holidays to you! Hoping you have the best, most fabulous season and that it continues into your New Year! xoxoxo

Doreen













This year is like no other for me in my celebration of Christmas. Inwardly I have transcended the way I used to think about life in a way that is benefiting my family and myself. I have stopped being a scrapbooker who just has to have every new Cricut this and that, acting the part of the paper addict, and ooh I've got to make my layouts look like so and so's. I am wiser when it comes to my paper art choices and I am making more time to include my faith in my scrapbooking.

I am looking to make a major breakthrough for myself in that my scrapbooking will bring God the Glory He deserves. I am going to be adding more about my Lord and faith in my layouts and passing this on to my family. This is the only way I can justify doing scrapbooking anymore as a leisurely and fun thing to do because I felt I was neglecting my worship of God. I felt like I was becoming a slave to materialism.

With that said, I've spent this Advent season teaching my daughter the strong connection between the child-loving Santa Claus and who he really was and weaving it into the magical character we all know him to be. I also link all of this back to the St. Nicholas who was a man of God and how he gave gifts and how Jesus is a gift, he was born for us! I explain to her why we give gifts and how all of the little traditions of Christmas tie into the rich history of the celebration of that little baby! We have baked and gone to Christmas programs and donated our stuff all year long to the poor. We have been trying to help her live the Christmas Spirit all year long.

It is my sincere wish that all of the followers of If It's Groovy sit down this Christmas with their families and reminisce about all the times past and how you've made it through countless times because an unseen hand was protecting you. Share stories, laugh, cry, eat too much, love, remember, and rededicate yourselves to something honorable! Much love and Merry Christmas, Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To You Too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never meat anyone who changes their blog around as much as you. You are always keeping things fun. Great picture of you Deb. I just noticed you installed a HOME button on the BLOG! That is sooooo awesome! Thanks for being such a great mentor to all of us! Meryy Christmas to the nicest and grooviest lady ever!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!