Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 27, 2010

Thanks for the Award Mary!

I love blog awards. When I receive one for IIG it makes me feel awesome. I share this award with each of the DT as we all together are and have been a team and work so well together :) Thanks MaryNSC
Now the rules are for me to tell you 8 blogs that are what I think of as stylish and 8 things about myself. OK...



1.I would Preside, if there were a Dr.Pepper-Anon, I am a recovering addict, No joke!
2.I am a Christian, imperfect and everything!
3.I am an Identical Triplet!
4.I will celebrate my 17th anniversary in 2011!
5.I still crush Bret Michaels even though he proposed to his g/f!
6.I still get tears in my eyes when I hear Faithfully by Journey!
7.I want to move!
8.I miss my 84 Camaro!

The 8 Blogs I choose:

1. Vanessa
2. Julie
3. Judy
4. Regena
5. Tracey
6. All the IIG Chicks :)
7. Mrs. Bishop
8. Shannon

5 comments:

  1. COngratulations! You deserve it, you have so many ideas, I am amazed at what you come up with! Enjoy your award and thank for sharing with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this earlier, and want to say congrats! You totally deserve this!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!