Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 05, 2011

Hanging in Jeannie's Place

I know we always want to see how other people scrap! Don't we? Here is a glimpse into Jeannie's Place!
Deb♥





This was a project that I really loved doing. I am a person who needs things out in the open when I create. I have tried different methods of orgainizing things and nothing had worked. What I decided to do was to take some plain plastic shoe boxes, put some WOW factor on them and use the MULTITUDES of organizing containers I have to make compartments on the inside of the shoe box.

I have been using this system for awhile, and I really think it is working. I still lose things, I still misplace things, but for the most part I love what I have done. My next step is to make SIGNS on popsicle sticks to show WHERE to put things away. I am constantly forgetting WHERE I put something, so if I had a sign on a container for the scissors, then I would always put my scissors away in that container. So maybe if I get that far, I will ask Groovy Deb to post another picture.

You can see my MARY ENGELBREIT love, loud and clear with this project. My table I even did MARY style, so my boxes, match perfectly, perched on top of the table.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and LOVE the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Cute papers, I love those colors and patterns. I'll have to share with you all what my scrap cave is like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never knew plastic tubs could look so pretty! awesome jeannie!

    jen t.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!