Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 03, 2011

Natural Beauty

Gorgeous work showing today from Darlene! I know you will agree :)
Deb♥



This is a photo of my mother back in the early 90's. Isn't she just beautiful? She is all dressed up in a lace-ish gown so I thought a vintage layout might compliment the photo. I used graphic 45's paper for this except for the background (DCWV?), the butterfly is from Basic Grey chipboard, and I also included my own handmade red paper roses and leaves to the design. Not included in this photo is a tag that reads the title "Natural Beauty" in the front and a description of the photo in the back. :)

2 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!