Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 10, 2011

SUGAR COOKIE: Jen T

Another layout created with our sponsored products this month :)
This time by Jen T.
Thanks for stopping by, Deb♥






ok, when I found out that we were making a page for Nikki Sivils I was so excited! I just love these heart papers and I had so much fun making this page! I felt like using distressing so I distressed all the edges and layered the pp so that you can see the other cool pp underneath and folded the edges too with a button to top it off. Then I stitched the circle to add texture and layered stickers and die-cuts along the edge of the PIC to add more interest. And finally I made a flower out of cut-out hearts and added a cool canvas covered button in the center. Tfl!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout! I really love that flower you made out of hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So feminine and fun! :) Loving the way you used the colors and your way of using your punches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FAB!!!! I love love love that LACE and loveeeeeeeeeee the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!