Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 11, 2011

Friday Night Sketch with Silvana

Hey Everyone! It is Friday night and in my opinion outside of a nice dinner with family, I think the best thing to do is start off the weekend scrapping! Having said that I think it is fun to see what a sketch artist can do with her pencils and markers. Let's see how Silvana put hers to use and provides us with a sketch tonight along with a lo created with the sketch :)
Deb♥


7 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Fun sketch and adorably gorgeous layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sketch is wonderful!! loving the layout too! so cute and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh beautiful! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Sketch! Now, off in search of a photo am I going to use for my layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished my sketch! You can see it on my blog: www.creatingsensations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute layout and a fun sketch. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so glad you guys like it and are playing with it...thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!