Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 20, 2011

Cute Stamping!

Jen found a great stamp in her stash! Check this out...
Deb♥

Ok. Please don’t think I am corny, but I like to leave my dh notes/cards in his lunch bag . lol! But it is always so hard to find special cards that are masculine and so I whipped up this card to tell him I love him and this is what I came up with.(oh and I found this computer stamp in my stamp stash that I got from a garage sale...isn’t it super cute?!) Tfl!



4 comments:

  1. Jen that stamp is cute and so is the card! Not to mention the fact that you leave your hubby love notes! Corny or not it's a wonderful way to show someone how you feel about them! I'm sure he appreciates it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TracyM #6773April 20, 2011

    Cute stamp, cute card and lovely lunch treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute stamp and super cute card! You are soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!