Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 09, 2011

Congrats to TeenaBugg38!

Here is the comment from TeenaBugg 38 who left this comment telling me "Where in the World" she would be scrapping on NSD and now Teena you are the winner! Please email me at groovydeb@yahoo.com with the mailing info so I can mail you some goodies for hopping along with the kats of LGP :)
Deb♥

HA! You sound like me!! Even on a bookmark i would probably clutter it up with all kinds of goodies!!! I think it turned out GROOVY!!!! (I am lovin your blog...the peace sign curser did freak be out at first tho.....I thought I had pushed something on my laptop keyboard.....lol) Almost forgot....I am visiting you by way of Knoxville TN! I am originally from Louisville Ky....they ahve a teeny lil race going on today and I have been so homesick with Derby Fever all week so I am loving that NSD is providing me with a distraction......I have been doing nothing except chasing kids, printing off sketch challnges, playing a few NSD games on a few blogs and hip hopping all over blogland.....oh and I made some Jello Shooters.......LOL. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Deb for participating as a Kat on our LGP Hop and for giving such a groovy prize to teenaBugg38! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats teenabug38!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!