Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 11, 2011

Works for Me!

Silvana has a question. I think after seeing her project you will know why "works for me" is my answer ") Looks great Silvana!
Deb♥














I was in the mood for making something colorful and since I love butterflies and they are so beautiful and colorful I decided to make a butterfly card, and this is what I come out with =)..... I decided to add black as a contrasting color and I think the color combo works good...what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The contrast makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo pretty! awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and the black is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silvana - This is gorgeous!!! So elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!