Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 17, 2011

Raisin Boat: Imagine with Deborah

One of the moments that have become unforgettable to me as a mother was the day my daughter chose to be baptized. A few years earlier I had both of my girls dedicated, but I was overjoyed when Kristen chose to follow God herself. Happy Momma! To scrapbook one of the pics from that awesome day I chose to use the Imagine stamp set. Butterflies are so beautiful and a real example of how things in life can change so I knew they were the perfect fit for this layout. TFL!
Deb♥


Here is the stamp set:



4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2011

    love this deb! beautiful! jen t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of stamps and I love that it is white ink on blue. Perfect accent for this beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful memory! You captured it very well con your LO! I really like the white on the darker background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of white on the dark blue background!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!