Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 06, 2011

Raisin Boat: Imagine with Deborah

Here is the stamp set:

By far I *think* this set is my fave! I have had these pictures for a very long time and just was hanging onto them for the right moment for scrapbooking. I knew that moment had come when I saw these stamps. The yellow lab was a gift to myself when I graduated. Back then a pure breed lab was $150 so I used graduation money I received and it was the best investment I ever have made. Commander was more precious to me than gold and my sister's puppy Rocky was his good buddy who is also pictures with him here. They both have been gone for a long time now over the Rainbow Bridge, but both continue to be cherished in our family's eyes.

Miss you boys!
Deb♥

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO and such sweet pics of your furbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, these pictures! Their cute little expressions says it all and I love that you keep it simple so the pictures shine!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!