Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 20, 2011

Raisin Boat:Splash with Deborah

One of my cats, Elvira, is so special to me. She has been with me since 2000 and when I adopted her she was already over a year old so she has reached an advanced age and I am so grateful for each year she has been in my life. She is a great kitty. Each time I can get a little photo shoot with her I take advantage of it. She is not doing so well and I am trying to come to terms with that and like to look at pics like these showing how playful she can still be, and oh-so beautiful!!!

I chose to create a "shelf" to sit her photo on down on the left by using a stamp from this GREAT stamp set! I continued use of it up top as well. Using it for Summer projects is certainly a plus, but there are other purposes that it can definitely be used for too :)
Deb♥

Here is the stamp set:

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of making a shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvira is beautiful and I love everything about your design for this layout! The stamp for the shelf is perfect. Please give Elvira a special hug from me, and some gentle licks from Billie.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!