Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 07, 2011

Recycle with Jen

O.k., so for any of you that know me personally...I am all about recycling! I try to even repurpose things so that they don’t have to go into the recycle bin :) sometimes this makes my dh a little crazy! Like just the other day..I had a cool jar from pasta sauce and my husband says to me....”no just put it in the recycle bin “- he knew my wheels were turning cause I was trying to figure out what I could reuse it for...lol! And so now that I am done yapping..I gave this tissue box new life by turning it into a photo cube with pics of my family.tfl!




2 comments:

  1. Very cool photo cube Deborah! I know just what you mean with your DH, but mine is still at the stage of asking, "Do you want this, or should I throw it away?" If I'm not home, he puts everything in a box that he thinks I might want. We recycle all paper products into new, homemade paper, so that one is easy.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!