Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 07, 2011

Recycle with Jen

O.k., so for any of you that know me personally...I am all about recycling! I try to even repurpose things so that they don’t have to go into the recycle bin :) sometimes this makes my dh a little crazy! Like just the other day..I had a cool jar from pasta sauce and my husband says to me....”no just put it in the recycle bin “- he knew my wheels were turning cause I was trying to figure out what I could reuse it for...lol! And so now that I am done yapping..I gave this tissue box new life by turning it into a photo cube with pics of my family.tfl!




2 comments:

  1. Very cool photo cube Deborah! I know just what you mean with your DH, but mine is still at the stage of asking, "Do you want this, or should I throw it away?" If I'm not home, he puts everything in a box that he thinks I might want. We recycle all paper products into new, homemade paper, so that one is easy.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!