Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 07, 2011

A Wedding Announcement

From Silvana we have a beauty today!
Deb♥
I didn't even think of doing something like this with a wedding invitation until a friend ask me if I could make scrapbook page or something like a keepsake with the invite to give it at her friends rehearsal dinner as a present. I said "sure I can make something special" and I started to search for ideas on the Internet. I found a few places where they sell shadow boxes with babies keepsake and other ideas, among them wedding invitation so that's what I ended up doing for her. This is the result and I'm so happy to tell you that she and the bride LOVE IT. So if you didn't know that you can make this with some of our scrapbook supplies, now you know =)

3 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!