Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 29, 2011

Halloween Costumes

Are the idea running around in your head and still you cannot come up with anything? Try one of these from Sheena's children!
Deb♥


I was recently working with some older photos and was frustrated by the composition of the photos. I can't go back and retake the pictures but what I did do was scan in the photos and create a collage. This enabled me to adjust the photos so they had more of the girls in their costumes and less of the background, creating a more balanced layout.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you put the photos on this layout! very nicely done sheena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect collage! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of so many different pps! And very smart to scan and adapt those older pics.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!