Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 29, 2011

Scraps with Viji!

I know we can all relate to lots of scraps laying around at this time of year...a thought...grab some of the leftover Christmas wrap and then read on for what Viji did with scraps. Maybe you can be inspired to scrap with one type of paper or another?
Deb♥

I made this two page layout using scraps of paper from my stash! I want Sid to do the journaling for this one, so yes it is still not done! But I really want it to be his words..not mine! Using scraps is fun and its a good way to use all those tiny bits of paper you have! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!