Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 03, 2011

Out of Focus: Groovy Deb♥

When I sat down to create a list of challenges for myself and the other Groovy Chicks I started thinking about how often good photo moments are lost. When my daughters are on stage acting (Kristen) or dancing (Katelyn) so often the pictures do not come out well. The movement can easily be changed by badjusting the camera, but what if you forget to set it? Also, the lights are a constant problem. I don't want to forego taking pictures during their events so if it turns out bad I am scrapping it anyway! Here is an example of just what I mean. Katelyn was looking too cute in her dance competition clothes, but her arms were so out of focus. I painted on the page with water color pencils and let the picture do the talking. What does it say? To me it said this is one moving girl...to her mom at least ;) Love you Kate!!!
Mom♥ aka Deb♥


2 comments:

  1. I love the title, did you stamp on chipboard letters or did they come that way? I think the blurry shots do show motion, life is always moving so we should scrap those pics!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!