Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 01, 2011

Out of Focus: Sheena

What a fun challenge this was! I know I have taken many out of focus pictures over the years, most of them ending up in the trash. Sometimes we need to think outside the normal to find a cool way to use them. The picture I used on this layout was blurry on purpose, my son had so much fun running for me as I tried to get the shot I wanted. I had an idea in mind and I was hoping to get a shot that would match my idea. It took a few attempts but I am happy with the resulting picture. Before you hit the delete button on your next blurry shot, think if there is a different story it could tell.

2 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!